It is very important that children wear school uniform every day.
Our School Uniform consists of:
- red jumper or red cardigan with or without the logo
- white polo t-shirt
- black / grey trousers, shorts or skirt
- school shoes in black
- summer dresses in red checks and grey pinafores
I would also suggest that all the uniform you provide should be things that your child can put on independently after PE or using the toilet. Elasticated waists, velcro shoes etc... Avoid playsuits!
Our PE kit consists of:
- Red school PE t-shirt with logo (school will give one to every child each September free of charge)
- Black jogging bottoms or leggings
- School jumper/cardigan (no hoodies)
- Black trainers
- No jewellery to be worn and earrings to be removed or taped up
Children come to school in their PE kit on their PE days.
Class teachers will let you know which days PE is on.
Where can you buy uniform from?
You don't need to buy tops that have our logo on. Plain red jumpers and cardigans are fine.
You can buy iron-on logos from us to put on plain tops. They are on sale from our school office at just £1.50 each.
You can buy uniform with the logo on from...
2. HAMILTON'S SCHOOL WEAR AND EMBROIDERY
41-43 Granby Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8HP - or call on 0115 932 6333
PRE-LOVED UNIFORM AND CLOTHES
We have a selection of good quality, pre-loved, uniform and clothing in various sizes.
If you would like to request this please just send a dojo message to Miss Dawson. We will collect the clothes together and put in a bag and then message you to collect this from the main office. We are always sensitive and discreet.
If your child grows out of their uniform and it's in good condition, we are always grateful to receive donations.